Kindness Activities: Be Kind by Pat Miller
Random Acts of Kindness should always be encouraged! Whether or not you are reading Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller or you are just working on a kindness unit, you will find these kindness activities fun and engaging for your students! Note: You do NOT need the book Be Kind in order to utilize the activities in this product.
You will find the following activities in this kindness activities pack:
– Teacher Tips and ideas for use
– Random Acts of Kindness LIST for HOME
– Random Acts of Kindness LIST for SCHOOL
– 48 circle cards for acts of kindness related to school (in full color and black-and-white)
– Bulletin board letters in watercolor (BE KIND)
– Six quotes posters related to kindness (in full color and black-and-white)
– No prep printables for brainstorming, letter writing, and creating kindness bookmarks
– Kindness mini-book
Note: This product will work well with any book about kindness. I Walk With Vanessa: A Story About a Simple Act of Kindness by Kerascoët is a new favorite.
This file contains 58 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.