Calendar and Weather Bulletin Board:
Calendar and Weather Classroom Decor Set in a bright, colorful, rainbow theme-
This bright, colorful, rainbow calendar and weather set is perfect for your Kinder-5th grade classroom! This product includes the following:
– Days of the week cards in varying sizes
– Poster: Yesterday was…, Today is…, Tomorrow will be…
– Weather picture cards with a weather poster (Today is…)
– Temperature poster with number cards for degrees (both Fahrenheit and Celsius options are included)
– Weekly temperature graphs (no prep printables) with corresponding questions (there are 4 pages total, two pages for Celsius and two pages for Fahrenheit)
– Birthday posters (half sheet per month)
– Editable tags for names (to use on birthday posters or anywhere else)
– Calendar numbers for dates
– Calendar cards for special occasions and holidays
– Poster: “We have been in school for…. ” each digit is labeled with the correct place value
– Temperature cards
This class schedule set will match any classroom decor (except a pastel style, perhaps) because it contains all the colors of the rainbow. The brilliant colors will brighten up the space on your bulletin boards and create excitement about the calendar and weather discussions!
This file contains 51 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.