Fragments and Run-On Sentences Activities:
This sentence, fragments, and run on sentences activities pack now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ (task cards 1-24 are also available in Google Forms™). Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
Run-On Sentences Activities are perfect for students who are learning about run on sentences, sentence fragments, and incomplete/complete sentences.
This complete and incomplete sentences product for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade includes:
- SIX instructional pages that explain the difference between a run-on sentence, a complete sentence, and a sentence fragment (you will also find examples for student reference)
- 36 task cards with THREE distinct question types
- an answer sheet
- an answer key
- three no-prep printable worksheets (with sample answer keys)
- Instructions and links for Google Slides™ and Google Forms™
Please note: all activities are available in Google Slides™, but only the first 24 task cards are available in Google Forms™ (they are multiple choice).
Please take a look at the preview for this product and let me know if you have questions prior to your purchase.
L.4.1f- Produce complete sentences, recognizing and correcting inappropriate fragments and run-ons.
This file contains 45 pages + Google Slides and Task Cards 1-24 in Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.