Growth Mindset Journal Prompts with Digital Option:
These Growth Mindset Journal Prompts are perfect for any 1st, 2nd, or 3rd-grade classroom.
This product was created for students and teachers who are working on growth mindset in their classrooms. Please note that if your students are not familiar with fixed mindset and growth mindset, they will need some basic information prior to using these journal prompts in order to understand the connection to growth mindset. This might mean that you give a brief explanation for each prompt prior to completing each activity.
There are 20 different journal prompts as well as a page for teacher tips, and optional back pages (blank lines if you choose to copy front-to-back for students to have extra space to write).
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device.
This file contains 30 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE for this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.