I am Muhammad Ali by Brad Meltzer Literature Unit Activities:
This literature unit for I am Muhammad Ali by Brad Meltzer was created for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-grade students. This is one of several literature units from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Muhammad Ali, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is definitely beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Muhammad Ali Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Muhammad Ali – 1 page
- All About Muhammad Ali – 1 page
- Muhammad Ali Discussion Question Task Cards & answer sheets – 3 pages
- Muhammad Ali Writing Prompt – 2 pages
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Sequencing the Life of Muhammad Ali – 1 page
- Quote Reflection Bulletin Board Display- 2 pages
- Compare and Contrast- 1 page
- The History of Boxing- 1 page
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Answer keys where appropriate – 5 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This file contains 33 pages + Google Slides™.
There are no reviews yet.