I am Neil Armstrong by Brad Meltzer Literature Unit Activities:
These literature companion activities for I am Neil Armstrong were created for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students. This is the 16th literature unit from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Neil Armstrong, but students may have to dig a little to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Neil Armstrong Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Neil Armstrong – 1 page
- All About Neil Armstrong – 1 page
- Neil Armstrong Discussion Question Task Cards and answer sheet – 3 pages
- Neil Armstrong – Writing Prompt – 1 page
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Writing Prompt – Be the First! – 1 page
- Writing Prompt – How Would Your Life Be Different? – 1 page
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- STEM Challenge Rocket Launch – 5 pages
- Answer keys where appropriate – 4 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 32 pages + Google Slides™.