There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow Activities:
There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow Flip Book, Mini-Book, and Retelling Sticks are perfect for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (please check the preview to make sure that the level of difficulty is appropriate for your own class) and can be used any time during the winter months!
Lucille Colandro has done it again with There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow! Your students will enjoy constructing a flip book, creating a mini-book (there is a good deal of tracing words and creating words in this book), and summarizing The Cold Lady Who Swallowed Snow with retelling sticks! There are so many early literacy skills embedded in this literature companion! Your students get to have FUN while you secretly cover ELA standards!
There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow LITERACY PACK includes:
FLIP BOOK with the following pages:
- There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow COVER
- True or False
- My Favorite Part
- ABC Order
- Rhyming Words
- Subject and Verb Agreement
- Sentence Unscramble
- Sequencing – There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow
The My Snowman Needs….
This mini-book includes 10 pages and students trace the first few words of the sentence on each page, but are required to write the final word(s) on each page. Black and white pictures are provided for students to use as illustrations for this mini-book (if desired).
There are 8 labeled sticks with pictures in black and white (if students want to color them) as well as the SAME 8 sticks in full color. Two additional empty circles are provided for students to create more sticks (at the teacher’s discretion).
This file contains 26 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.