Character Traits Activities BUNDLE:
This Character Traits Bundle includes the following products: Character Traits Posters, Task Cards, and Printables, Character Traits Awards for Intermediate Grades, and Character Trait of the Week: A Full Year Character Study.
Please view each individual product here:
- CHARACTER TRAITS POSTERS, TASK CARDS, AND PRINTABLES
- CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR INTERMEDIATE GRADES
- CHARACTER TRAIT OF THE WEEK – 40 WEEKS OF STUDY
Character Traits Posters, Task Cards, and Printables:
- Alphabetical Word Posters with OVER 300 character traits (each letter of the alphabet is a half sheet except for w, x, y, and z). You can use these word lists on a bulletin board or for student reference at a station or notebook.
- 36 Task Cards with three distinct question types, the answer sheet, and the answer key.
- Five Character Traits printables for use with any story or writing activity (includes a Web, Character Creation, Character Comparison, Character Trait of the Day, and Character Study).
Character Traits Awards Certificates –
- These certificates are perfect for 3rd grade through 8th grade and include 34 different character traits (a color girl version, a color boy version, a black and white girl version, and a black and white boy version) with a statement related to the character trait on each award certificate.
- This is an editable file (three editable text boxes per certificate).
Character Trait of the Week for One Year:
- This product contains posters, and character traits printables for each week of the year (40 weeks total).
- Each week contains one poster for the featured trait of the week, as well as two printables (designed to be printed back to back, corresponding to that week’s character trait) that require students to make connections to their own lives and to the literature they are reading in class.
- Teacher tips and ideas for use are also included at the beginning of the product.
- Please look at the thumbnails and the preview to view the layout of the posters and printables.
- Each week also contains a pertinent quote (or a figurative language statement) related to the character trait. These quotes are designed to spark meaningful conversations and discussions between students.
This file contains over 350 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.