Calm Down Corner Posters: Self-Regulation and Social-Emotional Learning Activities for Students with Kid Clip Art
This calm-down corner includes posters, worksheets, and activities for upper elementary students. It was designed to help students regulate their emotions. Teaching students to be more mindful and to develop self-control has never been more critical.
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to decompress and cool down in a comfortable, supportive setting.
This calm down corner posters and activities file includes the following:
- a quick and handy one-page guide with steps to follow to cool down
- a cool-down recording sheet to reflect on shifts in mood and emotion
- half-size poster sheets with step-by-step instructions for calming down
- feelings poster
- feelings cards (bind them with a binder ring, if you choose)
- cool down corner strategies poster
- 15 individual posters for cool-down strategies
- card sized cool down strategies (use a binder ring if you choose)
- yoga cards poses
- cool down affirmations (1 page)
- cool down printable resources (that coincide with a few of the strategies posters)
- black and white versions of all pages
The posters in this calm-down corner file uses kid clip art. There is an alternate file that uses dot dude clip art, if you prefer. You can find it HERE.
You can also use this file digitally in Google Slides! Refer to the final 7 pages of the product for the link and instructions!
This PDF product contains 98 pages.