DAILY Social-Emotional Learning Writing Prompts BUNDLE for ONE YEAR: 300 PROMPTS
This daily Social-Emotional Learning writing prompts BUNDLE was created for teachers who want to incorporate a daily focus on social-emotional learning ALL YEAR LONG!
This creative writing bell ringer or warm-up activity BUNDLE is for students in 4th grade and above (but can be used up through high school).
These daily warm-up writing prompts help students to think more deeply and critically about various social-emotional topics.
Each SEL Writing Prompt file in this bundle contains the following:
- teacher tips
- 25 writing prompts with a space to write answers (1/2 page per prompt) for each month
- the same writing prompts in a card-sized version (perhaps students have their own daily writing journals)
- a digital option in Google Slides
This YEAR-LONG WRITING PROMPT BUNDLE includes ALL OF THE FOLLOWING FILES:
- January: Building Relationships Writing Prompts
- February: Self-Love Writing Prompts
- March: Dealing with Difficult Emotions Writing Prompts
- April: Self-Confidence Writing Prompts
- May: Perseverance Writing Prompts
- June: Healthy Habits Writing Prompts
- July: Integrity Writing Prompts
- August: Empathy Writing Prompts
- September: Growth Mindset Writing Prompts
- October: Kindness and Compassion Writing Prompts
- November: Gratitude Writing Prompts
- December: Coping Strategies Writing Prompts
NOTE: THESE FILES INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This bundled file includes over 300 pages + Google Slides.