Formal and Informal Language Activities:
This Formal and Informal Language packet is perfect for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade students.
It includes four instructional pages, 36 task cards with varying question types, an answer sheet, and an answer key.
You will find activities related to:
- identifying formal and informal language
- making inferences about the context or setting of a situation
- identifying key words or cues that are common to informal language and formal language
This file contains 29 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.