Dictionary Skills Activities with Digital Learning Option in Google:
This dictionary skills activity now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides and Google Forms (and multiple choice questions 1-24 in Google Forms).
Dictionary Skills Worksheets – This easy to use dictionary skills anchor charts and task cards product is a fun way for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders to practice using the functional parts of a dictionary and the skills needed to use a dictionary.
Each skill is described on anchor charts or instructional pages and includes:
- guide words
- phonetic spelling
- parts of speech
Every component of dictionary skills and dictionary use are included in this product.
24 dictionary skills task cards require students to identify the word that shows up on a page between two guide words in the dictionary.
The other 12 task cards ask students to use what they know about the parts of a dictionary to answer the questions. Answer sheets are included as well as answer keys.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 5/27/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides and Google Slides (only multiple choice questions 1-24).
This file contains 37 pages + Google Slides and multiple choice questions 1-24 on Google Forms.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.