Personification Activities and Task Cards with Digital Option:
This file has been updated to include a digital distance learning in Google Slides.
These personification activities are perfect for teachers who want their 3rd-6th graders to better understand how personification is used to enhance the written and spoken word.
This product includes:
- 3 instructional pages
- a personification word list (2 pages with over 150 words) for common human traits and actions that can be used to personify writing
- 36 personification task cards with a variety of questions
- a task card answers sheet (2 pages)
- a task card answer key (2 pages)
- 4 pages of activities.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/6/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
This file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This product contains 40 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.