English Language Arts Task Cards and Anchor Charts BUNDLE #2:
This Language Arts Task Card BUNDLE includes the following products: Common Nouns and Proper Nouns, Dictionary Skills, Comparative and Superlative Adjectives, Reference Sources, and Singular and Plural Nouns
These language arts task card and anchor chart sets sell individually in my store here:
- COMMON NOUNS AND PROPER NOUNS TASK CARDS
- DICTIONARY SKILLS
- COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE ADJECTIVES
- REFERENCE SOURCES
- SINGULAR AND PLURAL NOUNS
Common and Proper Nouns Task Cards:
These Common and Proper Nouns Task Cards and Anchor Charts are Common Core aligned for 2nd and 3rd grade and include three instructional pages, 36 task cards with varying questions, an answer sheet, and an answer key. You can use the instructional pages for review or an introduction to nouns.
This easy to use dictionary skills anchor charts and task card product is a fun way for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders to practice using the functional parts of a dictionary and the skills needed to use a dictionary. Each skill is described on anchor charts or instructional pages and includes guide words, phonetic spelling, parts of speech, syllabication, and definitions. Every component of dictionary skills and dictionary use are included in this product. 24 dictionary skills task cards require students to identify the word that shows up on a page between two guide words in the dictionary. The other 12 task cards ask students to use what they know about the parts of a dictionary to answer the questions. Answer sheets are included as well as answer keys.
Comparative and Superlative Adjectives:
Comparing Adjectives: This Comparative and Superlative Adjectives product includes three instructional pages (adding endings when comparing adjectives, spelling rules, and irregular adjectives) as well as 36 task cards. 18 task cards are multiple choice and ask the student to choose the correct form of the adjective and 18 task cards are fill in the blank where students are required to determine the correct form of the adjective. The answer sheet and answer key are also included.
This Reference Sources Task Card and posters product is perfect for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade and covers thesaurus, encyclopedia, dictionary, atlas, newspaper, and almanac. The packet includes three instructional pages (each poster contains two reference source explanations and can be used as anchor charts), 36 task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key.
Singular and Plural Nouns:
This singular and plural noun product contains six NOUNS instructional pages (which include the seven spelling rules, as well as irregular noun forms), and two irregular nouns study sheets. It also includes 36 singular and plural nouns task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key. A gradual release of responsibility is embedded in this activity, as students are first asked to choose the correct singular or plural noun (two choices), then asked to choose between four choices, and then asked to produce the correct singular or plural noun on their own and identify it as singular or plural.
This file contains 143 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.