I am Oprah Winfrey Literature Unit
This literature companion for I am Oprah Winfrey was created for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-grade students. This is one of several literature units from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Oprah Winfrey, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is definitely beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this I am Oprah Winfrey literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Oprah Winfrey Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Oprah Winfrey– 1 page
- All About Oprah Winfrey – 1 page
- Oprah Winfrey Discussion Question Task Cards & answer sheets – 3 pages
- Oprah Winfrey Writing Prompts – 2 pages
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Quote Reflection – 1 page
- Create Your Own TV Show Comic Strip – 3 pages
- Answer keys where appropriate – 5 pages
- Digital Links and Instructions – 6 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This file contains 33 PDF pages + Google Slides™.
There are no reviews yet.