Language Arts Task Cards and Anchor Charts BUNDLE #3 for 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade:
This language arts task card and anchor chart bundle includes cause and effect, context clues, shades of meaning, genres of literature, and homophones.
These language arts task cards sell individually in my store at the following links:
- SHADES OF MEANING
- CONTEXT CLUES TASK CARDS
- UPPER ELEMENTARY HOMOPHONES TASK CARDS
- CAUSE AND EFFECT
- GENRES OF LITERATURE
SHADES OF MEANING: Shades of Meaning, sometimes called Nuances of Language, Task Cards are Common Core aligned for 3rd-5th grade. This packet includes four shades of meaning instructional pages, 36 task cards with three various questions types, an answer sheet, and an answer key.
CONTEXT CLUES: Context Clues Task Cards are aligned to the Common Core for 3rd to 5th grade. These 34 context clues task cards require students to use context to make meaning, as well as identify the words or phrases that helped them to understand the meaning of an unknown word. These context clues task cards can be used in stations, small groups, centers, or for early finishers and includes the answer sheets as well as the answer keys.
HOMOPHONES: Homophones lists and homophones task cards are common core aligned and included in this homophones product for 3rd-6th grade. This set includes 2 homophones instructional slides, 11 pages of homophones (over 260 words with definitions), 36 homophones task cards, 1 answer sheet, and 1 answer key.
CAUSE AND EFFECT: These Cause and Effect Task cards are common core aligned and designed for 3rd to 5th grade. This cause and effect product includes 4 instructional pages, 36 task cards, an answer sheet, and an answer key. These cause and effect task cards can be used in stations, small groups, whole class, centers, or for early finishers.
GENRES OF LITERATURE: Genres of Literature Task Cards and Informational Cards are Common Core aligned for 3rd-6th Grade. Product includes 13 genres of literature: biography, autobiography, narrative non-fiction, expository non-fiction, fairy tales, fantasy, folk tales, science fiction, historical fiction, fables, poetry, tall tales, and realistic fiction. Descriptions of each genre are covered on 8 pages of the product. There are 36 task cards (with three different variations of questions). The answer sheet and answer key are also provided.
This bundled product contains 147 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.