Max the Brave Activities for Kindergarten and 1st Grade:
Max the Brave by Ed Vere is a new picture book about a courageous kitten who yearns to show his bravery.
These Max the Brave literacy activities now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the file for the link and instructions.
This Max the Brave activities literature unit companion is perfect for K-1st Grade and includes the following activities:
- First, Next, Then, and Last (sequencing Max the Brave)
- Character, Setting, and Plot
- Sequencing with pictures (8 cards to cut and put in order)
- Graphic Organizer describing the fears of mice
- Writing Prompt – Describe a time when you were brave
- Rhyming Words related to Max the Brave
- Retelling Sticks (black and white as well as full color)
- Venn Diagram
- Make a Book – Cut, color, and staple a simple book related to Max the Brave
PLEASE NOTE: There are TWO copies of the mini-book for differentiating instruction. The second book requires more writing from your students.
ALSO NOTE: The digital option does not include the mini book.
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 39 pages + Google Slides™.