Bubble Gum Brain Activities:
Do you need growth mindset activities for the book Bubble Gum Brain by Julia Cook? This new book by Julia Cook is a winner for any classroom teacher that is trying to instill perseverance and growth mindset with their students. Though the book itself is appropriate for any elementary classroom, this literature companion was created for 2nd-4th graders in mind. If you teach a grade level above or below that, please check the preview and thumbnails prior to purchasing (or contact me with questions).
This literature unit for Bubble Gum Brain includes the following:
– Teacher Tips
– Bubble Gum Brain – Brick Brain printable
– 2 writing prompts
– Reframing brick brain comments
– A newspaper template
– Quote banner templates (5 quotes with corresponding writing pages to be printed front-to-back or on separate sheets)
– A hot air balloon craftivity
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.