Growth Mindset Picture Book MEGA BUNDLE:
Do you serve multiple grade levels? Are you instilling a growth mindset in your students using children’s picture books? This bundle is perfect for you!
This GROWTH MINDSET BOOK BUNDLE includes the following titles:
- Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak (lower grade version)
- Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak (upper-grade version)
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett and Gary Rubinstein
- We’re All Wonders by R.J. Palacio
- Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty
- The Most Magnificent Thing by Ashley Spires
- Bubble Gum Brain by Julia Cook
- Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg
- The Dot by Peter Reynolds
- What Do You Do With an Idea? by Kobi Yamada
- What Do You Do With a Problem? by Kobi Yamada
- What Do You Do With a Chance? by Kobi Yamada
This mega bundle is perfect for teachers who serve students in multiple grade levels. The grade ranges cover 1st-5th grade (some units are more appropriate for lower levels and some are more appropriate for upper grades). Librarians, counselors, and special education teachers who serve all levels will find this growth mindset mega bundle particularly useful.
Please take a look at the individual listings for each growth mindset picture book by clicking on the individual listings in the bundle.
This bundle includes over 400 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.