The Most Magnificent Thing Activities:
This easy to use, no prep printable picture book product for The Most Magnificent Thing by Ashley Spires is common core aligned for 1st-3rd grade and includes the following activities:
– Two pages of discussion questions (13 questions total)
– Discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
– Characters, Setting, Plot
– First, Next, Then, and Last
– Who, What, When, Where, Why, How
– Sequencing (with an answer key)
– Character Traits (3 pages)
– ABC Order (with an answer key)
– Writing prompt about using trial and error
– Perseverance printable
– Vocabulary (with an answer key)
– Parts of speech (nouns, verbs, and adjectives)
– Writing prompt about favorite part of story
– STEM Challenge includes one instructional page for the teacher and three printable pages for PLANNING, CREATING, and REFLECTING
Please look at the preview for a sample of the pages in this product. If you have any questions, please ask prior to purchasing.
This file contains 31 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.