The Most Magnificent Thing Activities:
These The Most Magnificent Things activities make it easy to teach your students about growth mindset! You will find various activities promoting creativity, perseverance, and resilience.
You will find activities related to the following topics:
- Two pages of discussion questions (13 questions total)
- Discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
- Characters, setting, plot
- First, next, then, and last
- Who, what, when, where, why, and how
- Sequencing (with an answer key)
- Character traits (3 pages)
- ABC order (with an answer key)
- Writing prompt about using trial and error
- Perseverance printable
- Vocabulary (with an answer key)
- Parts of speech (nouns, verbs, and adjectives)
- Writing prompt about the favorite part of the story
- STEM Challenge includes one instructional page for the teacher and three printable pages for PLANNING, CREATING, and REFLECTING
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 40 pages + Google Slides™.