Rosie Revere Engineer Activities:
Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty is a striking picture book about perseverance, determination, and growth mindset. It provides meaningful activities for your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade classroom.
This literature unit is common core aligned for 1st-3rd grade and includes the following activities:
- Two pages of discussion questions (15 questions total)
- Discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
- Characters, Setting, Plot
- Sequencing (First, Next, Then, Last)
- Who, What, When, Where, Why, How
- Character Traits
- Compare and Contrast
- If at First I Don’t Succeed…
- I Want to be…
- Growth Mindset Reflection
- Writing Prompt
- Your Fears…
- Creating Creations
- Achieving Goals
- Author’s Purpose
- ABC Order
- STEM Challenge Instructions/Tips
- Two STEM Challenges with printable pages for planing, creating, and reflecting
This file contains 34 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.