Personification Color by Number Coloring Sheet: Figurative Language Review Activity
Personification Mystery Pixel Art Color by Number Activity: Figurative Language Task Cards Activity with Print and Digital Option
This mystery pixel art color-by-code activity for personification is the perfect way to engage students!
This personification pixel art activity was created for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. You can use it for whole-class figurative language instruction, literacy stations or centers, or in small groups.
NOTE: You will find the link and instructions for the Google Sheet on the final seven pages of the file.
This personification color-by-number activity includes:
- Three instructional pages (anchor charts)
- A personification word list (2 pages with over 150 words) for common human traits and actions that can be used to personify writing
- 20 personification task cards with a variety of questions
- A task card answers sheet
- A task card answer key
- ONE personification color by number page
- ONE personification pixel art digital Google Sheet
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.