Self-Care Activities for Kids: Self-Care Corner for Primary Students
Self-care activities for kids: This self-care corner was created to help students navigate self-love, self-esteem, and self-image. Students will learn how to take care of themselves and make healthy choices. If there was ever a need for this type of activity, it is NOW!
You will find everything you need to create a safe space for students to work on self-care.
This self-care corner file includes the following:
- a self-care corner sample image
- teacher reference pages outlining each poster
- bulletin board letters (Self-Care Corner…)
- ten posters for the self-care corner that outline an activity for students
- 16 speech bubbles with positive affirmations that you can place around a mirror
- ten printable worksheets that coincide with the 10 posters
- black-and-white versions of the posters
- digital instructions and link for Google Slides
This self-care activities for kids file was created for 1st and 2nd-grade students. If you like the option for upper elementary (3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th grade), you can find it here:
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The digital option is in GOOGLE SLIDES.
Thank you for taking the time to check out this self-care activities file. Please direct questions to me before purchasing this product.
58 pages + Google Slides