There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover Activities:
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover Flip Book, Mini-Book, and Retelling Sticks are perfect for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (please check the preview to make sure that the level of difficulty is appropriate for your own class) and is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
Lucille Colandro has done it again with There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover! Your students will enjoy constructing a flip book, creating a mini-book (there is a good deal of tracing words and creating words in this book), and summarizing The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover with retelling sticks! There are so many early literacy skills embedded in this literature companion! Your students get to have FUN while you secretly cover ELA standards!
There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a CLover LITERACY PACK includes:
FLIP BOOK with the following pages:
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover COVER
- True or False
- My Favorite Part
- ABC Order
- Rhyming Words
- Writing a Friendly Letter
- Sentence Unscramble
- Sequencing – There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover
If I Found a Pot of Gold….
This mini-book includes 8 (half-sheets) pages and students trace the first few words of the sentence on each page, but are required to write their own words on each page. Black and white pictures are provided for students to use as illustrations for this mini-book (if desired).
There are 10 labeled sticks with pictures in black and white (if students want to color them) as well as the SAME 10 sticks in full color.
NOTE: There are answer keys where appropriate (three of the flip book pages have an answer key that comes at the end of the flip book pages). Thank you for checking out this literature companion for There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover!
This file contains 24 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.