Gratitude Journal and Gratitude Activities:
These gratitude activities are perfect for any time of year, but are particularly timely for the holiday season during Thanksgiving or Christmas. You will find two gratitude journals in this file as well as gratitude worksheets and printables.
This file contains:
- The Gratitude Journal with 24 pages of prompts (can be used as daily gratitude prompts during the holidays)
- Gratitude from A-to-Z (much like a blank dictionary) for students to fill in
- a hand full of worksheets or printables to help your students reflect on gratitude in their lives
Research on gratitude shows that keeping a gratitude journal has a positive effect on overall mood. Gratitude ignites the parasympathetic nervous system, which leads to feelings of calmness. Expressing gratitude releases dopamine and serotonin, which also results in a more pleasurable state of mind.
Perfect for 1st-5th grade, students can use this daily journal and dictionary to reflect on gratitude in their own lives. This gratitude product also includes printable writing activities.
This file contains 65 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.