Summer Passport Ideas and Activities PDF Book for Kids:
This Summer Passport Activities and Ideas was created to help teachers and parents find fun, easy, and creative summer activities for students and children (as an alternative to technology and boredom) for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th graders.
You will find over 100 different activities in various categories in this PDF summer passport:
Field Trip Fun
Reading and Writing Fun
There is one editable text box on the cover page where you can type the child’s name (or you can print it as is and they can write their own name in the space at the top of the cover).
Each activity page is a half sheet of paper and is categorized by type of activity. You can choose to bind each section separately (as shown in the thumbnails), or you can bind the entire book.
Please note that there are over 100 activities, and the binding would need to accommodate that many pages (this is not designed to be copied back to back because I wanted kids to have space to adhere artifacts from their experiences, like movie stubs, pictures, additional comments, or pictures).
The following sections are included in this summer passport activity pack:
Field Trip Fun consists of 12 activities (examples include an amusement park, bowling, carnival, miniature golf, movie theater, and zoo).
- Indoor Fun includes 22 activities (examples include doing a puzzle, having a dance party, making a pet rock, organizing a mess, and playing charades)
- Outdoor Fun includes 30 activities (examples include blowing bubbles, climbing a tree, flying a kite, going on a treasure hunt, planting flowers, and pulling weeds)
- Reading and Writing Fun includes 16 activities (examples include reading a brochure, reading a magazine, writing a riddle, writing a poem, and writing a song)
- Sports Fun includes 12 activities (examples include badminton, baseball, gymnastics, karate, ping-pong, and tennis)
- Vacation Fun includes four activities (this section includes an airplane ride, a bus ride, a road trip, and a train ride).
- Water Fun includes ten activities (examples include beach day, boating, canoeing/kayaking, sailing, swimming, and water balloons).
NOTE: THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. The binding you see in the thumbnails WILL NOT be sent to you in the mail. The buyer is responsible for binding the passport pages as they see fit. The pictures in the thumbnails are simply examples of ONE way that you can bind the booklets together. After downloading the product, you must cut and bind the pages yourself.
The final five pages of the product are stamps that can be cut out and glued to each completed activity page. If you choose, you can purchase a stamp pad and stamp instead of using these images. I included them so that buyers would not be required to purchase a stamp in addition to the product.
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 75 pages + Google Slides™.
Amber W –
I loved this so much because I get to loop-up with my students next year! I’m looking forward to seeing how many of my kiddos bring it back to me next year.
Laura C –
Great suggestions for parents for summer activities. Nice to send home a packet of fun and not just review and practice work. Thanks.
Holly W –
Ellis Station Learning –
Can’t wait to get started on our summer fun!
Taylor Lang –
Great prompts and a fun format! Thanks!
Safe Space Teaching –
Fun for summer school!
Melani M –
Christel T –
I absolutely love this! Such a great resource for the family.
Shannon C –
Caitlyn Z –
A great way to have fun during quarantine!