Turkey Trouble Activities:
Turkey Trouble is a hilarious Thanksgiving picture book by Wendi Silvana for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. Turkey Trouble is written by the same author as Turkey Trick or Treat, a new (and hilarious) picture book about Halloween.
• Turkey Trouble Characters and Setting: First, Next, Then, Last
• Turkey Trouble Sequencing Strips
• Turkey Could Have… (graphic organizer)
• Picture/Word Match
• If I Were a Turkey…
• Rhyming words
• Writing Prompt
• 2 pages of Turkey Trouble Retelling Sticks in black and white and in color
• Friendly letter
• Unscramble sentences
• Gratitude Hearts
• Create a word find
• Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as trace the text for two pages of the book). Please see the sample pages in the preview.
This file contains 28 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.