This Thanksgiving bundle includes two Thanksgiving activities for kids. A literature unit for Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano (illustrated by Lee Harper) and no-prep printable Thanksgiving Literacy Activities.
Turkey Trouble is a hilarious Thanksgiving picture book for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. Turkey Trouble is written by the same author as Turkey Trick or Treat, a new (and hilarious) picture book about Halloween. This book is a perfect Thanksgiving activity for kids.
This file includes the following activities:
- Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- Sequencing Strips
- Turkey Could Have… (graphic organizer)
- Picture/Word Match
- If I Were a Turkey…
- Rhyming words
- Writing prompt
- 2 pages of Retelling Sticks in black and white and in color
- Friendly letter
- Unscramble sentences
- Gratitude Hearts
- Create a word find
- Turkey Trouble Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as trace the text for two pages of the book).
Please see the sample pages in the preview. This product is appropriate for K-2. Please check the preview prior to purchasing this product. If you have any questions, please send me a message.
Thanksgiving – These no-prep Thanksgiving PRINTABLE literacy activities for 2nd-4th grade will help you cover a lot of objectives in November!
This Thanksgiving packet with activities for kids includes the following:
- Various Thanksgiving Writing Prompts
- Gratitude Heart Note
- Thanksgiving Word Unscramble
- Main Idea and Details for use with any Thanksgiving book
- Thanksgiving Themed Persuasive Writing Prompt
- Thanksgiving Nouns and Adjectives
- ABC Order
- How-To Writing Prompt
- Compare and Contrast the First Thanksgiving to Present Day Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Newspaper Template and Prompt
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet. The mini-book is the only activity from this file that is not included in the digital version.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These files can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file includes 67 PDF pages + Google Slides