Accepting Feedback for Kids Posters Bulletin Board for Elementary Students:
This accepting feedback poster set is perfect for your students to refer to when receiving feedback or constructive criticism. It can be used for individual projects, presentations, reports, or group projects.
The posters can be displayed on a bulletin board or used when students accept feedback from their peers. Teaching students to receive constructive feedback early on will pay off down the road!
This file includes the following:
- A summary page of all the information included on the posters
- Bulletin board letters that say “Accepting Feedback…”
- Eight full-color posters
- Eight black-and-white posters
- Smaller cards versions of both color and black-and-white
- Instructions for use on Google Slides
Pair this product with THE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK FILE.
Grab the GIVING FEEDBACK AND ACCEPTING FEEDBACK for KIDS BUNDLE HERE!
This file contains 34 PDF pages + Google Slides.