Compare and Contrast Reading Passages and Activities with Option for Digital Distance Learning:
These compare and contrast activities includes anchor charts, no prep printables, and nonfiction reading passages. Students will practice using Venn diagrams as well as writing complete sentences to show their understanding.
Product contents are as follows:
- Table of Contents
- two instructional pages that delineate compare and contrast activities
- teacher notes (suggestions for using this product)
- six pages of simple compare and contrast pages using what the students already know (as well as Venn diagrams)
- four nonfiction reading passages about animals (each passage contains two paragraphs about two animals)
- NOTE: This is the only part of the product that has an answer key, as answers will vary on the other pages.
- four pages that correspond with the nonfiction passages (created to be copied on the back side) that require students to use complete sentences to compare and contrast the animals
- four research pages using animals
- one blank research page to let the student or teacher choose what they’d like to compare and contrastNOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL OPTION!As of 3/27/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.Technology Requirements:
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These journal prompts can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
This file contains 40 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.