I am Billie Jean King by Brad Meltzer Activities Literature Unit:
I am Billie Jean King by Brad Meltzer – This literature companion for I am Billie Jean King has been created for 2nd-4th grade students. This is the 17th literature unit from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Billie Jean King, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Billie Jean King Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Billie Jean King – 1 page
- All About Billie Jean King – 1 page
- Billie Jean King Discussion Question Task Cards and answer sheet – 3 pages
- BE THE CHANGE – Writing Prompt – 1 page
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Team Sports Writing Prompt – 1 page
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Let’s Play Tennis! Class Activity – 3 pages
- Answer keys where appropriate – 4 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This file contains 30 pages + Google Slides™.
There are no reviews yet.