I am Temple Grandin by Brad Meltzer Activities for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Grade:
I am Temple Grandin by Brad Meltzer – This literature companion for I am Temple Grandin was created for 2nd-4th grade students. This is one of several literature units from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Temple Grandin, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is definitely beneficial to have a copy of the book.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Temple Grandin Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Temple Grandin – 1 page
- All About Temple Grandin – 1 page
- Temple Grandin Discussion Question Task Cards & answer sheets – 3 pages
- Temple Grandin Writing Prompts – 4 pages
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Visual Thinkers – 1 page
- Strengths Interview – 2 pages
- Animals in Captivity – 2 pages
- Sensory Exploration – 2 pages
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Answer keys where appropriate – 5 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This file includes 35 pages + Google Slides.