Idioms Color by Number Coloring Sheet: Figurative Language Review Activity
Idioms Mystery Pixel Art Color by Number Activity: Figurative Language Task Cards Activity with Print and Digital Option
Make idioms fun using this mystery color-by-code pixel art activity!
This idioms pixel art activity was created for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade. You can use it for whole-class figurative language instruction, literacy stations or centers, or in small groups.
NOTE: You will find the link and instructions for the Google Sheet on the final seven pages of the file.
This idioms activity was created for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
This idioms color-by-number file includes the following:
- Two instructional pages/anchor charts
- Five total pages of common idioms and their meanings (67 idioms included)
- 20 task cards with three different question types
- One answer sheet
- One task card answer key
- ONE idioms color by number page
- ONE idioms pixel art activity in a digital Google Sheet
Your class will be idioms experts!
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The digital portion instructions appear at the end of the packet.