Last Day Blues Activities:
Last Day Blues by Julie Danneberg is an end-of-the-year picture book appropriate for the last week of school. This literature activity unit was created for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade and contains end-of-year activities relevant to the book, but are also appropriate as reflection activities as the year winds down.
The following activities are included:
- Discussion Questions in list form as well as task card form (and reflection answer sheets)
- Who, What, When, Where, Why, How for Last Day Blues
- My Feelings graphic organizer
- A Wish for My Teacher
- My Favorite Memories Craftivity Sphere (as pictured on the cover)
- Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- Friendly Letter
- Newspaper Template- What Will I Miss?
NOTE: THIS LAST DAY BLUES ACTIVITIES FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no-prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 28 pages + Google Slides™.