Mindfulness and Meditation Activities for Kids:
Do you need guided meditation scripts, mindfulness activities, or coloring pages to help your students practice mindfulness and meditation?
These mindfulness activities for kids can be used for brain breaks, self-regulation, or as a part of your social-emotional learning instruction.
Better yet, it can be used with ANY picture book on meditation and mindfulness for children.
These mindfulness and meditation activities for kids include the following:
- four mindfulness and meditation posters (available in full color and black and white)
- print and go worksheets for student reflection
- five mindfulness scripts to use for student practice (some hands-on activities included)
- four meditation scripts (with corresponding worksheets where applicable)
- reflection pages (connections to the real world)
This product can be used effectively with any of the following picture books (any book related to mindfulness or meditation will work):
- I am Peace: A Book of Mindfulness by Susan Verde
- My Magic Breath: Finding Calm Through Mindful Breathing by Nick Ortner
- Peaceful Piggy Meditation by Kerry Lee MacLean
- Moody Cow Meditates by Kerry Lee MacLean
- Meditation is an Open Sky by Whitney Stewart
- Puppy Mind by Andrew Jordan Nance
- Sitting Still Like a Frog by Eline Snel
- A Handful of Quiet: Happiness in Four Pebbles by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Master of Mindfulness by Laurie Grossman, Angelina Alvarez, and Mr. Musumieci’s 5th Grade Class
- What Does It Mean To Be Present? by Rana DiOrio
These activities are appropriate for ALL GRADE LEVELS!
If you teach primary grades, some of the language in the scripts may need adjustment or explanation. Each activity can be used successfully with all grade levels.
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This product contains 48 pages + Google Slides.