Prefix Posters, Worksheets, and Activities with Digital Option:
This prefixes task cards, posters, and worksheets file now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™ and Google Forms™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for links and instructions.
Prefixes are an important part of reading, writing, vocabulary, and word study. Teachers can use these prefix activities in conjunction with their Greek and Latin stems and roots instruction.
Make learning prefixes fun with these colorful bulletin board posters, engaging task cards, and fun no-prep worksheets.
This prefixes practice activities pack includes:
- one explanation page
- one prefix study sheet (in black and white)
- 21 different prefix posters
- 36 task cards with THREE distinct question types
- a task card answer sheet
- a task card answer key
- 3 worksheets
- 2 printable answer keys (the third printable will have varying answers)
- Links for use in Google Slides™ and a task cards option in Google Forms™
Please see the thumbnails and the preview for more specific information about which prefixes are included and for a snapshot of the format of each page.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 7/21/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
This file contains 59 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.