Prefixes Posters and Activities: Task Cards, Anchor Charts, Worksheets, and Posters
Prefixes are an essential part of reading, writing, vocabulary, and word study. Teachers can use these prefixes posters and activities with their Greek and Latin stems and roots instruction.
Make learning prefixes fun with these colorful bulletin board posters, engaging task cards, and fun no-prep worksheets.
This prefixes posters and activities pack includes the following:
- one explanation page
- one prefix study sheet (in black and white)
- 21 different prefix posters
- 36 task cards with THREE distinct question types
- a task card answer sheet
- a task card answer key
- 3 worksheets
- 2 printable answer keys (the third printable will have varying answers)
- Links for use in Google Slides™ and a task cards option in Google Forms™
Please see the thumbnails and the preview for more specific information about which prefixes are included and for a snapshot of the format of each page.
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 59 pages + Google Slides™ and Google Forms™.