Encouraging Notes for Test-Taking:
Sticky Notes for Test-Taking Encouragement with an Emoji Theme!
Do you want to encourage your students at test taking time? Are you looking for unique ways to boost your student’s motivation and self-esteem? These encouraging messages can be used during any time of year with any grade level in order to inspire your students to do their best on high stakes (or low stakes) testing.
Once you read the printing instructions, these 66 encouraging sticky note messages are easy to prepare and can be used in a variety of ways. Teachers can place them around the classroom, surprise them by putting them on student’s desks, stick them to walls and/or mirrors throughout the school, arm parents with them to display at home, or allow students to choose which messages they need most to be successful on testing.
This version includes 66 different messages in the following formats:
– 11 pages of full color sticky notes (66 messages)
– 11 pages of black-and-white sticky notes (same 66 messages)
– Printing instructions, a printing template, and ideas for use are also included in the product
This product contains 31 pages.
Please note that YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN 3″x3″ sticky notes to use this product. YOU MUST READ THE PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS PRIOR TO PRINTING!
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.