Theme Posters and Book List – Big Idea Themes:
Theme is a very difficult concept to teach due to the inferential element. These BIG IDEA THEME POSTERS can be hung and used as a reference for your students as they explore the big ideas in THEME.
This product includes:
– One theme explanation page
– 28 (half-sheet) Theme Posters
– 2 Blank Posters (just in case you need to add additional themes)
– A picture book list organized by theme (corresponds to the posters)
I understand that students in 3rd-5th grade are not using picture books like students in lower elementary, but the purpose of the picture book list is to provide a frame of reference for students who are learning about the big ideas in theme. I genuinely tried to use popular book titles that are readily available or already familiar to students. These books can be located easily and read in a short amount of time if students are in need of further theme exploration.
This file contains 25 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.