Teaching Theme Reading Passages with No-Prep Printing Option or Google Slides:
NOW WITH A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION IN GOOGLE SLIDES!
These theme reading passages are perfect for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students for finding the theme in a passage. Teaching this reading skill can be difficult due to the inferential elements, but this no prep printable pack makes understanding THEME much easier for students.
This product includes:
- one theme explanation page
- one page of product notes
- 8 full-page, SEQUENTIAL narrative passages
- a theme questions page for each passage
- sample answer keys for each printable
BONUS: A one-page option to find the “big idea theme” for each passage as well as a reference sheet (designed to be copied front to back) for big idea themes are also included. The theme reference pages would be perfect for to keep as a reference for students throughout the entire year.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 4/2/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides.
Please see the preview for this theme product for more information and send me a message if you have any questions!
This file contains 38 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.