Yoga Cards for Kids:
Do your kids need yoga posters for brain breaks? These yoga posters, yoga book list, and yoga journal are for students in Kindergarten through 5th grade. This product includes 14 full-color yoga poses (name of yoga pose, yoga image, and explanation), 14 yoga blackline posters (same as color yoga posters), a kid’s picture book list, and a journal (a cover as well as one page that can be copied multiple times for the yoga journal). Please see the preview for samples of each item listed.
The book list includes 9 yoga picture books for children and is perfect for the following new yoga picture books:
- Good Morning Yoga: A Pose by Pose Wake Up Story by Miriam Gates
- Goodnight Yoga: A Pose by Pose Bedtime Story by Mariam Gates
- Yawning Yoga by Laurie Jordan
- I Am Yoga by Susan Verde
These picture books include many of the yoga poses featured in this product and would be a perfect accompaniment to this yoga product.
This file contains 46 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.