Letter from the Teacher BUNDLE- Back-to-School and End-of-Year Letters:
These letters from the teacher are written to send home to students and to parents at the beginning of the school year and at the end of the school year.
This bundle includes these two products:
- Back-to-School Letters from the Teacher for Parents and Students
- End-of-Year Letters from the Teacher for Parents and Students
Each file contains ONE letter that teachers can send home to parents as well as a letter that teachers can send home with students with varying frames (each letter contains a different message) during back to school time as well as at the end of the school year.
The letter to parents comes with a boy or girl version (the pronouns are changed throughout the letter to reflect a male student or a female student). This letter has three color background options as well as the corresponding backgrounds and clip art in black and white. Including all versions of the parent letter (gender, color, black and white), there are 12 pages.
The letter to students comes with three color background options as well as the corresponding backgrounds and clip art in black and white. Including all versions of this letter, there are 6 pages. Note: This letter does not require a boy/girl option since the teacher is using the pronouns “you” and “I” throughout the letter.
All versions of each letter have editable text boxes in the Greeting Field and the Signature Field. You can edit these two places on each letter if you choose. The main text in the letters are NOT editable.
If you’d like to print the letters as is, you may write in the student’s name and your own signature. Just for reference, the font is Miss Kindergarten by Kimberly Geswein and the size is 14 in the Back-to-School version and size 13 in the End-of-Year version.
ALL LETTERS ARE ORIGINAL!
These are NOT copied and retyped letters that I found online. This is important because you may want to mix things up and send a new letter home this year…. none of your parents will have seen this one (these were created in May/June 2016).
If you have any questions about this bundled product, please ask prior to purchasing. If you aren’t sure how to edit text boxes, I’ve included a page of instructions at the beginning of each product for your convenience.
This file contains 46 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.