Getting to Know You Activities Interest Inventory Bundle for Students with Digital Option in Google Slides™:
This interest inventory and rating scales activity now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 8 pages of the product file for the link and instructions. Getting to know your students during at-home learning can be difficult, but using these interest inventories and rating scales is easy!
These getting to know you activities are perfect for counselors or teachers who would like to connect with their students on a deeper level. It is perfect for any subject area and would be particularly useful for a counselor who is working with small groups of students or for teachers who want to get to know their students via distance learning.
You will find a variety of topics and subject areas included in this file. The following inventories and rating scales are included:
- Reading Interest Inventory
- Writing Interest Inventory
- Math Interest Inventory
- Science Interest Inventory
- Social Studies Interest Inventory
- Art Interest Inventory
- Music Interest Inventory
- Health and PE Interest Inventory
- Get to Know ME!
- At Home Inventory
- My Brain and Learning
- Rating Scale: Feelings
- Rating Scale: Character Traits
- Rating Scale: School
- Rating Scale: Learning
- Rating Scale: Friends
- The Things I Love…
- Four Important Things
Please take a look at the preview for more information. Have questions? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 6/28/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
This file contains 37 pages + Google Slides™.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.