Growth Mindset Picture Book BUNDLE #1:
These growth mindset picture books, Your Fantastic Elastic Brain by JoAnn Deak, The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett and Gary Rubinstein, Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg, and The Dot by Peter Reynolds are perfect for teachers and students who are committed to understanding growth mindset concepts!
Please take a look at the individual listings for each growth mindset picture book here:
- YOUR FANTASTIC ELASTIC BRAIN
- THE GIRL WHO NEVER MADE MISTAKES
- BEAUTIFUL OOPS BY BARNEY SALTZBERG
- THE DOT BY PETER H REYNOLDS
Descriptions for each product are as follows:
The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes includes activities related to the following topics: discussion questions, compare and contrast, growth mindset vs. fixed mindset (using mistakes as a framework), student reflections, learning from mistakes, famous people in history (perseverance), purposeful mistakes, and feeling worried. Five full-color posters (as well as their black-and-white counterparts are also included.
Your Fantastic Elastic Brain includes activities for personal reflection, challenges (including a STEM challenge for creating slingshots using rubber bands), opportunities to identify and clarify growth mindset vs fixed mindset, comparing and contrasting, a rubber band challenge, and various brainstorming and writing activities. Five full-color posters (as well as their black-and-white counterparts are also included.
Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg includes teacher tips, your oops activity, a glass half-full activity, growth mindset for Beautiful Oops, what’s the use activity, self-compassion reflections, creations with oops, brainstorming with figures, sharing my best oops moments, I meant to do that activity, and additional suggested acitivies!
The Dot by Peter Reynolds is a perfect picture book for teachers who want to provide fun instruction on the role of taking risks in growth mindset and fixed mindset perspectives.
This file contains 118 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.