I am Marie Curie by Brad Meltzer Activities for Kids:
These activities for I am Marie Curie by Brad Meltzer were created for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-grade students. This is one of several literature units from the “Ordinary People Change the World” series.
This unit can be used without the book I am Marie Curie by Brad Meltzer, but students may have to dig a little bit to find the answers to the comprehension questions. It is beneficial to have a copy of the book for student reference.
In this literature unit, you will find the following:
- Teacher Tips – 1 page
- Marie Curie Biographical Sketch – 1 page
- Comprehension Questions for I am Marie Curie – 1 page
- All About Marie Curie – 1 page
- Marie Curie Discussion Question Task Cards & answer sheets – 5 pages
- Marie Curie Writing Prompt – 1 page
- Newspaper Template – 2 pages
- Vocabulary – 1 page
- Growth Mindset – 1 page
- Periodic Table of the Elements (full color and black-and-white) – 2 pages
- Writing a Friendly Letter – 2 pages
- Chemistry Mini-Lesson on Mixtures and Solutions – 2 pages
- Mixtures and Solutions Compare and Contrast – 1 page
- Answer keys where appropriate – 6 pages
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION! Please refer to the final seven pages of the file for the instructions and link.
This file includes 35 pages + Google Slides.