Kindness Activities for Kids:
These kindness activities for kids are perfect for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-grade students.
Random Acts of Kindness should always be encouraged! If you are working on a kindness unit or celebrating Kindness Week, you will find these kindness activities fun and engaging for your students!
This file pairs perfectly with the book, Be Kind by Pat Zietlow Miller or The Gift That I Can Give by Kathie Lee Gifford. Note: You do NOT need either of these books to utilize the activities in this product.
You will find the following activities in this resource:
- Teacher Tips and ideas for use
- Random Acts of Kindness LIST for HOME
- Random Acts of Kindness LIST for SCHOOL
- 48 circle cards for acts of kindness related to school (in full color and black and white)
- Bulletin board letters in watercolor (BE KIND)
- Six quotes posters related to kindness (in full color and black-and-white)
- No prep printables for brainstorming, letter writing, and creating kindness bookmarks
- Kindness mini-book
Note: This product will work well with any book about kindness. I Walk With Vanessa: A Story About a Simple Act of Kindness by Kerascoët is also a new favorite.
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 64 pages + Google Slides™.