Point of View Worksheets and Anchor Charts for 2nd-3rd Grade:
These no prep Point of View Worksheets for 2nd and 3rd grade are standards-aligned and include three anchor charts or instructional pages (includes description of first person point of view, second person point of view, and third person point of view and examples of each) as well as the following:
- Rewriting sentences from different points of view
- Identifying the correct point of view
- Given a topic, choose a point of view
- Writing a persuasive essay using two point of views
- Reading passages and corresponding questions
- Generic point of view printable for ANY narrative
- Writing prompts (answers written from three points of view)
- Answer keys are included where necessary
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF product contains 32 pages + Google Slides™.