Personification Activities Task Cards and Anchor Charts:
These personification task cards and anchor charts are perfect for teachers who want their 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders to understand better how figures of speech are used to enhance the written and spoken word.
The 2-page personification word list is a fantastic reference and resource for students writing stories. The anchor charts can also be hung up on a bulletin board for quick reference.
This product includes the following:
- Three instructional pages
- A personification word list (2 pages with over 150 words) for common human traits and actions that can be used to personify writing
- 36 task cards with a variety of questions
- A task card answers sheet (2 pages)
- A task card answer key (2 pages)
- Four pages of activities.
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This product contains 40 PDF pages + Google Slides.