Editable End-of-Year Character Traits Awards with Digital Option in Google:
This character traits awards file now includes a link for Google Slides and instructions for teachers on how to personalize the awards with a student name, teacher name, and date and SEND EACH AWARD through Google Using Slides or send each award in an email as a PDF file for each student/family.
These Character Traits Awards are perfect for any grade and can be used at any time during the year. These awards include 34 different character traits and would be particularly timely at the end of the year before you send your students off for summer vacation.
This file is EDITABLE! Text boxes appear for the name of the student, the teacher signature line, and the date line. You can print them as is and write on those lines or you can type in those fields. The chosen fonts are embedded in each field, so there is no need to download the chosen fonts! Please use the most updated version of Acrobat Reader to edit text boxes. Instructions for editing those fields are included in the download.
The following character traits are included on these awards:
- WittyNOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!As of 4/17/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive–no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides. There are also teacher instructions to save each certificate as a PDF file and email it to students or parents.
Would you like Character Traits Awards that have an editable IMAGE field to digitally add each student’s picture? You may be interested in these:
These character traits awards include clip art images of boys or girls:
Please take note of my newest end-of-year products created by grade level! You will find a summer glyph, an end-of-year flip book, classroom reflection activities, a STEM challenge and much more! Here are the links for the End of Year Activity products by grade level:
- END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 1ST GRADE
- END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 2ND GRADE
- END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 3RD GRADE
- END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 4TH GRADE
- END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES FOR 5TH GRADE
Do you like to send a letter home to your parents and to your students on the last day of school? These end-of-year letters are original (not found on the internet and retyped):
This file contains 77 pages.
- Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY. Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden. If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
- You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid). Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
- Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.