Rosie Revere Engineer Activities:
These Rosie Revere, Engineer activities are based on the brilliant picture book by Andrea Beaty. This striking picture book brings perseverance, determination, and growth mindset together and tells a remarkable story.
This literature unit is standards-aligned for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade and includes the following activities:
- Two pages of discussion questions (15 questions total)
- Discussion questions on task cards (4 questions per page)
- Characters, setting, plot
- Sequencing (first, next, then, last)
- Who, what, when, where, why, how
- Character traits
- Compare and contrast
- If at First I Don’t Succeed…
- I Want to be…
- Growth mindset reflection
- Writing prompt
- Your Fears…
- Creating Creations
- Achieving Goals
- Author’s purpose
- ABC Order
- STEM Challenge Instructions/Tips
- Two STEM Challenges with printable pages for planing, creating, and reflecting
NOTE: THIS FILE INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
This product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
This PDF file contains 44 pages + Google Slides.